Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: 42,000-80,000.26/per hour
Why Choose a Career with the AAA The Auto Club Group (ACG)
• Established brand that has been around for over 100 years. Our members know and trust us!
• Branch offices present a unique dynamic for selling
o Walk-in traffic also provides the chance for selling opportunities daily
• Field Agents receive 100% backing from one of America’s most trusted brands to include paid training
• LEADS, LEADS, LEADS – company provided leads as well as the opportunity to sell to the existing membership base
• Offices house travel, membership, and life sales staff
Excellent opportunities to build a career path:
Pursue corporate leadership roles in the Distribution channel or elsewhere in the organization, such as:
• Field Sales Leadership
• Learning & Development
• Pricing & Product Development
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Insurance Sales Producer
The Auto Club Group is seeking Insurance Sales Producers who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG’s overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 14+ million members
• Prospect AAA leads and close Insurance sales
• Sell various types of personal lines of insurance such as Auto, Home and Life while developing synergy with other AAA businesses to succeed as a team
• Manage the entire sales process to ensure proper product and service delivery
• Interact with policyholders to explain coverage, suggest additions or changes, and review portfolio in detail.
• Dedication to delivering a superior customer service experience while developing new business relationships and maintaining current AAA relationships
What it’s like to work for The Auto Club Group:
• Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
• Do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
• Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
• ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Average 1st year earnings $57,000+
Average 2nd year+ earnings $80,000+
A competitive annual salary of $42,000 (plus commission and bonus opportunities)
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k Match
• Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
• Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
• Paid volunteer day annually
• Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
• AAA Membership
• Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
• Current Property & Casualty Insurance license
• Current Life Insurance Sales license
• Valid driver’s license – with satisfactory MVR
• Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses and appointments required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group Membership products
• Obtain Health and Accident licenses and appointments where applicable as deemed necessary and within a time frame established by the Business Unit
• Availability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am – 6:00 pm, with rotating Saturdays from 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year(s) of sales or customer service experience
Successful candidates will possess:
• Strong sales skills with a history of effectively developing, tracking, following up on and closing leads
• Advanced consultative selling techniques utilizing thorough product knowledge
• Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
• Ambition, motivation and drive
• Knowledge of desktop systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office software applications
• Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer needs
Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life’s journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you’ll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit www.aaa.com
ACG’s Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.
For more information and to appy, please email info@klimbhires. com